I know it's a late entry but I can't resist joining as part of BC Bloggers Club of Paula. Belated Happy Birthday sis Paula. Wish you happiness and long life. Some of us inspired by you.
Now, it's a revealing secret of who truly I am. Apart from my post on life as a breadwinner and about me categories. I'm a frustrated career woman, a responsible, loving daughter and a sister. Giving up my wonderful job for my family 8 years ago and went abroad and be a Caregiver. You can view also my blog Pinoy Life Abroad. Oppss, I'm getting serious here. I get intimidated hahaha!
By the way, 32 years ago, I was born at the 10th of April and given a named Isadora by my lola (as to speak) I don't like my name however when I'm abroad I've seen and heard of signature shop, boutique and restaurant name Isadora. So, I like it na lang! I am a proud Dabawenya, a country girl from Davao Oriental but moved in the City at age 13. My family called my nick Thata and my friends used to call me Issa, Isang. Actually, I have a lot of nick and one of those that I like most is Charmie. The reason why my blog Url has a combination of pink and charm. As a girl, I love pink and blue color.
Growing up, I was always a sweet, shy girl, quiet and reserve. But I certainly grown into my self. I'm not a shy girl anymore, though I still got sometimes hesitation nevertheless, I was very young away from my parents, and I learned how to be brave, strong, and have courage to learned standing my own way. I learned to love nice and good things. Which means, I am person with a lot of independence and I can do whatever I want with limitations.
Behind that, I am a kitchen person hehehe! I love cooking and baking. I used to keep recipe from magazine, cut it out and put it in a scrapbook or write in down. I also love to collect stamps, coins and love scrap booking and crafting. Not a cross stitch, I hate it. These hidden interest have lost when I became a no.1 chat addict. Believe it or not I could stay in the chatroom until 4 o'clock in the morning.That's how I started my Love is in the Air odd relationship two years ago that keep going on until now. My lovely dubby chumpoy hehehe! However, I got tired on stupid nonsense chatting and focused my blog when I'm not busy at work.
my lovey dubby chumpoy
Now, I want to get back my interest in cooking and everything else. I am working 4 blogs, when I have time to write. I became addicted in blogging, and I thank you for my co-blogger and my soon to be co-blogger for following my journey in blogging world.
Here the Link of my blogs:
I am thankful and glad to know a these Lovely BC-Bloggers.
- Paula – A certified BC blogger – wife, mother, employee, blogger all rolled into one.
- AC – A proud work-at-home mom and wife.
- Bambie — Living a blissful and simple life in a fast paced city of tokyo with her Love and lil bundle of joy, Azumi. Loves anything kawaii and fabulous things.
- Bambie/Sunshine – blogging to let you take a sneak peak into a world that is MINE. This is me, the real me. No hesitations, no presumptions, no holding back. I’m sharing my heart to you, no-holds barred.
- Beng – A busy working mom of 2 handsome boys, Financial Analyst by profession.
- Cacai M. – a Stay-At-Home-Wife and blogging is my passion. I am happy when people are happy. I view blogging as my open or public diary of random thoughts wherein I can express and share my views, reviews, thoughts, happiness, adventures, and experiences.” ~hugs&kisses~
- Carmz – Newest Blogger on the Blogosphere! Workaholic, Fun and Crazy Girl of Makati District
- Chin chin – Christian stay at home mom blogger blessed with 5 children – Thanks be to God’s grace and strength to live the everyday life.
- Chris - A follower of Christ who loves being a wife and a stay at home mom.
- debrajills diary – A Diary of a Mom and her Journal through Life as a wife, daughter and a mother.
- eikcaj – God’s extra-ordinary girl….
- Fedhz - I have a Kris Aquino mouth and a Judy Ann heart. Yes, I’m very sentimental and talkative and I guess that’s the very reason why I found myself blogging for more than 7 years now.
- ferr’zWILL – I am just a simple jolly girl, sweet and heedful lady I love to depict unto others how I feel towards them.
- Jade – A certified BC Blogger. Blogaholic, Workaholic but will soon be taking it slow…
- Kaye – Blog designer extraordinaire. Not. Just blog designer. And writer, if you could consider my inane blog entries as “writing”. A WAHM from the beautiful city of Baguio, Philippines.
- Inigo – Probably the youngest blogger at 21 months old. Posts were as early as fetal age.
- Irish – A Christian family woman who’s trying to juggle her blogging duties, her full time work, taking care of a 2 year old daughter and being the best wife ever to her hubby.
- Just Simple Thoughts – loving wife; loving daughter; loyal friend; wants everything to be fair and just…
- Laane – Usually I describe myself as a mom of 6. The oldest 4 are boys, all with an autism spectrum disorder. The youngest is dealing with classic autism. The other 2 are girls. Twins. One is dyslectic, like one of the boys. I’m always busy arranging things for them, solving problems or guiding. Dealing with the problems other people caused is one of the main issues.
- Liezl – the frustrated chemist but now a passionate blogger and an aspiring psychologist. Proud Batangeña living all alone in Manila, deeply in-love, spontaneous and witty. A good conversationalist, fearless enough to tackle love, sex and politics.
- Lizeewong – I’m a girly girl, mommy and wife. My world is quite simple. It revolves around my babies who amuse me, my husband who completes me and my blog which pleasures me.
- Mommy Bonz – Certified BC Blogger. A simple mom and wife with lots of hopes and dreams for her family. Finding time with everything, being a full time mom, wife and an employee and now a part-time blogger.
- Mommy Rubz – a simple stay at home mom who takes care of three kids and 40 plus domains.
- Nelson – A Surgical Nurse who blogs down his experiences, both clinical and personal. Happily married and now living in the UAE.
- Niko – Happy Mom and Wife, Full time office slave and Part time BLOGGER
- Nicquee – A corporate slave wanting to be WAHM for her kids and husband through blogging
- Nuts - Blogging with my family as source of my inspiration..
- Peachkins – babaeng bakla. foodie.mahilig magluto.coffee addict.froyo junkie. loves photos.dating call girl[call center agent].loves peanutbutter.NCIS LA & CSI fan. nanonood ng BITAG tuwing sabado ng gabi…..frustrated cop.
- Pehpot – is a stay at home mom of four kids. A part time blogger of 8 blogs (and soon to be 10). A novice blogger who always share her new found tips and techniques (through NOOB) and your slave if the price is right.
- Red is Marose – simple pero rock, a working mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend, hoping to be a work at home. A forum addict and now a trying hard blogger.
- Ria – Wife, and a mother of one lovely daughter, likes to read books and collect just anything. A person of unpredictable characteristics, stubborn yet soft hearted, active yet demure.
- Rossel – Maybe an addict blogger but very proud to say that she is a loving and caring queen of their home.
- Rosette – Mysterious gal who finds happiness and contentment in her son and partner.
- Sam – Adik na WAHMmy (Work At Home Mommy). Former call girl, este call center agent.
- Sarah – A mother of two wonderful smart and active kids. A wife, enjoys singing, playing the piano, and a friend in need…
- Shamrocks and Shenanigans – I’m a Wife, Mom, short order cook, driver, maid, gopher….My life is perfect. I am happily married…unless he takes the remote from me. I love food and I love to cook.
- Sherry Rambling; Blogger: Live, Love, Laugh
- Shydub – stay at home Mom, full time wife and started blogging since 2008 as pastime and moolah maker.
- Tetcha – A WAHM chronicling her experience as a mother and wife and everything else in between.
- Valerie/Surreal Princess – travel enthusiast, half –vampire, half-human, multi-tasking extraordinaire. Backpacker, Blogger, budding photographer, housewife and work at home
- Verabear – I’ve been blogging here and there for about four or five years. I write for myself mainly, but I am happy whenever I get visits from both friends and strangers (*hint* I love getting comments!).
- Vernz – A mother of three who loves free, budding potter, frustrated painter, trying hard blogger, dedicated teacher and a devoted mother.
- Yami – Owns three blogs and work full time as work-at-home mom. I write just about anything that caught my interest and earn at the same time.
- Yuuki - the drama queen, otaku, junkie collector, shopaholic, book worm, traveler, scientist, blogger, entrepreneur, lover, friend, fighter, survivor – complexity to the max!
- Zoan – the single-mom blogger from Bukidnon.
- Kerslyn - A work-at-home wife, hubby's cook, chef wannabe, and shutter button addict. Half Ilocana and half Bisaya with a Chinese taste buds.
- Josie - Mother of three grown-ups, work at home mom, managing a home-based business,workaholic, busy as a bee but still trying my hand on blogging.
- Gracia - A savvy chick with a big heart for fashion.
- Kayce - I'm a stay at home mom, a businesswoman who manages our own business, an ebay seller, a singer-musician, a Christian and a servant of the Lord.
- Charmie - I'm a frustrated career woman, a responsible, loving daughter and a sister.
- ferry'zPROFESSION - A happy fulltime employee who loves to snip some of my time to blog, being a multi task is my game.
- Mommy Liz - I am a wife and a mother to my 4 wonderful children and to 2 more, so we have 6 beautiful kids. I am a Stay at home mom and I am proud of it.
- Maritz - A Civil Engineer by profession but work full time as a church admin officer. A fulfilled wife to a loving and God fearing husband and a mother of two wonderful children.