Friday, September 14, 2012

1 comments Friday, September 14, 2012

Hello I'm Back

Posted by charmie -
Hello my dear readers and fellow bloggers. How you doin' guys? It's been a long time that I haven't visited here or give a chance to write a little journals. I apologized for not visiting your page as well.

Life is not the same anymore since I went home and left Israel for good. Many things happen, some are good and some are not bad enough.

Here back in my page, I will try my best to write an updates of my journey and also an article that might be interesting for you and for some readers of this blog. Being a working mom now, I have to divide my time.

I have to thank you all for visiting my site.


1 comments:

Dhemz said...

wow, glad to hear you are back to blogging sis...musta na? been awhile...salamat sa pag laag...hope all is well!