Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Learned from Lies

Post from my Friendster Blogs
grrrr!!!! cold and freezing

yesterday, i was setting alone in the balcony while watching the halestorm outside drops from above.. Thanks GOD, Israel needs rain badly. It was a stormy weather, like the storm I’ve been through in my life. I don’t want to look back the past experiences in my life but yesterday while setting and watching the waves of the sea, I remembered this words from a friend of mine
(bakakon baya na siya in English means she is a liar?) Upsetting, isn’t it? Even she told it to me personally and even I knew once in my life I did lied. What is a sad things? Nadinig ko uli , she did say it again to another friend of ours that I’m a liar. I’ll just keep quiet then.. and I asked myself. Where I liead? Whose those people that I lied??? Am I a liar?? Ok!!! I’ll say that I did it before for a big reason.I lied myself, my family , and my friends. But that lies thought me a lesson. I became strong and a better person, much better than I was. Mabait ako kahit noon pa!!! I learned from it and I promise to myself never to do it anymore. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!
I gain back the trust of my family and some of my friends who believe that I was just a victim of circumtances. I was just an innocent girl, and can be persuaded. I was so lucky to correct those mistakes. Not to late to be, Thata again :):):),to walk in a crowd of people with head on the top, and chin up because all I knew I never lied myself anymore.
I thank those friends around me, who helped and believed me to overcome the pain and the heartaches I felt before. It’s a very wonderful feelig being honest and true to myself. Walang tinatago, walang sekreto sa buhay. But I need to hide hahaha!!!!TNT just kidding!
LIES Is ALWAYS BE A LIES IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO CORRECT IT.. AND LIVING WITH LIES IS LIKE A HELL!!!

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...