Monday, April 12, 2010

on my birthday blast

Last year, I just had simple wish for my birthday and one of those wishes was, " I wish I can go out, can unwind and can go dancing"

It was a wish come true. Friday night I went out with two of my closet friends. My cousin and my friend. We went for dinner first with my one of my friend boyfriend and also was our driver LOL.. He own a car , so we don't need to hire a taxi. In a restaurant, after our dinner. They gave me a little cake with a blast of sparkler and sung a happy birthday together with the waitresses. It was so delightful and sweet.

The next trip, we went to the Pub, and it happened Idan (boyfriend of my friend Iren) knew the manager of the Pub and also it was the birthday of the mother of the manager and happened she was there also celebrating a blast of her birthday. It was really cool, we were free of drinks. It was a grand opening of the Pub as well, and its huge and fabulous disco pub house with a lot of people. We were so lucky we sat in VIP area of the Pub. 

When I went home together with my cousin, I saw three birthday cards in the table. I opened the card and there was money clip on it. It was from my previous employer, Sarah and from Sarah's daugther and son in-law.

Though my family wasn't there to spend my birthday but I was still blessed to have friends and people who love and care about me. I received a lot of greetings on my Facebook, and through emails. The thought of being remembered means a lot to me. And I thank everyone who sent greetings and wishes on the day of my birthday. I really enjoyed also spending time with two of my closed friends. At last the three of us spent time together. And they made my day and night complete. 

Thank you everyone who remember me god bless you all ..:)

Here are some of the photos:

 At the Disco Pub and Bar
 Go,go, go dancing with the mother of the manager of the Pub, Stella
 Just at the bar
 At Cezar Restaurant
 Savor her moment LOL
A wish come true Hahahaha!!!

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...