Thursday, March 4, 2010

what I really want...?

I really want to be somebody, a career woman. I really want to have a family of my own. I really want to have a healthy loving relationship. Nothing more, Nothing less. To wake up in the morning with a beautiful sunshine and beautiful smile from a partner. I really want life to have a constant soundtracks, playing in the background, that matches my moods perfectly. I really want to give a smile to my family at all times. I really want to make my family and friends laugh

I really want to learn driving, to travel,an adventure. I really want to be a role model of my brothers and sister. To inspire them. I really want to savor moments of pure joy and happiness than they last..I always want to be optimistic, making things possible to happen. I really want to live a life without looking at a clock. I really want to feel comfortable for myself, to feel I'm perfect despite of my imperfections. To live life to the fullest.

I really want to hold my faith to GOD. I really want to fall in love everyday and be love in return. I really want to feel I'm important. To feel carefree and careless. I want people to know me and like me. I really want to be remembered.

I really want to have a simple house with a beautiful garden. A butterfly dancing and sipping the nectar of the flowers. I really want to live simply. I really want to be me, to drink wine whenever the moods strikes. To sit on the beach and watching the sky. I really want to grow old feeling younger.

I really want to be thankful above of what stage of life he has given me. To appreciate those beautiful things that happen to me. To recognize the trials, the struggles and the journey I've been through from the past. I want to be shine and proud of my self.

(inspired by "the bucket list"movie)

1 comment:

Haddock said...

I really want to have a healthy loving relationship. Nothing more, Nothing less.......the rest follows

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...