Thursday, March 4, 2010

on my crazyness of two things...

I never been crazy or idolize some actors, singers, actresses, or never been a lover of any sports but I am very much crazy with two things.





My Cellphone.. my lifeline to my offline friend and to those who doesn't have computer. my only best friend where ever I go, I become crazy without my phone..

second
my computer.. this is my best friend, my companion, i can stay whole day  in my room with my computer, watch movies, listening music, a lot of things i can do with this small thing. This also my lifeline to my family, online friends, my boyfriend, my soul mate, Oh , I cannot live with out it hehehe... this only a small thing that can satisfy me.. it rocks my life...

 

 

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...