Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Introduce yourself.
- I'm Issa, a Filipino who worked overseas as a caregiver. Engaged to a man I dreamed of. Planning to get married this coming October.
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
- I don't think so
6. What countries have you been to?
- Well, I'm currently working in Israel
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
- Yes, I did sometimes
8. What do you think about Oprah
- I love her show and found her so natural and genuine.
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
- Mango Jeans
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
- I don't know what it is anyway!
12. What kind of car do you drive
- I haven't drive one yet. Poor me. I don't know how to drive anyway.lol
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
14. Do you like sushi?
- I love sushi very much
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
17. Do you like roller coasters?
- I'm afraid to ride a roller coaster because I could get dizzy easily.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
- Never subscribe magazine
19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”?
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
- Bar chatting with friends
21. What do you think about gay marriage?
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
23. Are you registered to vote?
- Yes, in the Philippines
24. Do you own an iPad?
- Nope, how I wish?
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
- Hmmm, gifts, giveaways and freebies.
Hello my dear readers and fellow bloggers. How you doin' guys? It's been a long time that I haven't visited here or give a chanc...
Listening the moaning every minute of the day makes me sick, and tired. In fact, she is absolutely stubborn old woman that irritates me. She...
Life is full of ups and down and I'm thankful that despite of life experiences I've been through I'm still here to see this beau...
Woman’s elan vital Some Things Are Free On This Side of Town Table for Five Anything Davao Petty Things In Life My Dail...