Sunday, August 8, 2010

Paid Posting Review

I never thought that blogging will become my daily routine. EC dropping, agitizing, visiting from one site to another. It gives me more enjoyment to sit in front of my computer rather than setting sometimes doing nothing at all. Until I learned that writing is one way to earn money online through sponsored reviews, paid per post and click per post.
Recently, I registered Blogvertise. A pay per post company who pay bloggers for reviewing about certain products or website. But of course it's not that easy. To be able to make money with blogvertise, first thing you have to do is to create an account in blogvertise and submit your active blog. Then they will check your blog qualities and if your pass the requirements they will approve it. Once your blog get approve by them, will receive a notification on your email about the opportunities. It is your choice to accept or decline the assign task given to you. Declining an assign task is very important for blogvertise to know so that they can quickly reassign it to someone who is eager for a task. Once you accept the assign task , you can post your review within five days. 


Click Advertise on My BlogOnce the task has been approved you will be paid by blogvertise after 30 days via Paypal.

I wish through blogvertise I can earn and learn more in making money online. Wish me with all the best with blogvertise!




Click Here to Advertise on My Blog



No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...