Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Blog Award For Me

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiWJdhz938jh_2dpvWtFo5kQSC0tetbVp1W60nYwccsATNbx0VZH2R-T6Ao7UWOrR7Qx_GAUB_aE9lwQWBO4mkvzzOQiheWGLTW3hD00njDCt446J-U75DHRjxx7RaTP4ts5AkVwMxMHms/s1600/1.jpg
 
I laughed and I cannot believed when I saw that I was one of the person awarded by Joahna Vern of What's Inside Joahna's Heart as a Blog with Substance.  I never knew that my writing has a substance and inspire some of my readers because I'm a newbie in these world. All I know I write with my " echus, kaek-ekan and drama" in life. lol!
 
Hence, blogging is my outlet. I can really express what I really feel . And from the time I keep updating my blogs almost everyday, I gained friends around the globe, widen my knowledge and learned that I could earn a little bit from sponsored reviews.  That's challenge and encourage me to write more. 

To summed it up, blogging is INSPIRINGENHANCING knowledge, CHALLENGING , ENCOURAGING and BUILDING friendship

Anyhow, I do really appreciate Joahna for giving me this award. Thank you very much sis! 

As for the rule:  Thank the blogger who gave the award to you. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience using five (5) words for example : WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY. Pass in on to 10 other blog which you feel have real substance:  But since I have  more than 10 in my list, I rather choose not to name it. ^-^ If you feel you want to share these award then pass it on..



No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...