Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4 comments Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On my Three's

Posted by charmie - Filed under , ,
I've been tag this my three's from Hahpiness of Happy Thoughts. So , giving you a chance to know me more. Here are my three's.

3 Names I go by
Issa
Thata
Issang

3 Place I have been 

Jerusalem
Dead Sea
Mt. Hermon

 Floating - Dead Sea Water

3 Favorite Drinks
Lemonade
Orange Juice
Shake/Latte

3 Jobs I have had 
Government Contractual Employee
Accounting Assistant
Bank Employee , yes in a short time

3 TV Shows I Watch
Oprah
American Idol 
Dr. Phil

3 Places I would Like to Visit

Italy
Australia
Hongkong

3 Fave Retro TV Show 
Gimik
ASAP
Mara Clara

3 Favorite Dishes
 Tempura
Bihon Guisado
Beef Stew

3 Things I'm Looking Forward To
Going home to see my family again in  8 years
My Big Day
Adventure/Vacation

Huh, I can't believe I had difficulty answering some of  these. LOL. The three places I've been, (I've never been places except Israel and Hongkong Airport.LOL!) The retro TV Shows - I have no idea, til'  I sneak out the answer of hahpiness then I realized those 3 are my fave when I was in High School. ^-^

Thanks for tagging me sis Hahp!

Now, I tag these to three people :

Vernz of Woman's Elan Vital
Anygen of Home Decors and Gifts
Dhemz of My Life Perception and Inspiration

Enjoy!

















4 comments:

Sherry said...

nice get to know you better :D

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

nice 3..i like orange juice..

*♥Shydub♥* said...

I love this tag sis, btw, added your blogs na sa mga blogs ko. Thanks again

hahpiness said...

nice to know you more, sis. :) i want to check out jerusalem too. pero baka matagal pa. medyo may kalayuan. :)

oo nga pala ASAP, tama! :)

http://hahpiness.blogspot.com