Friday, April 2, 2010

5 comments 8:43 PM

Saturday 9: Hurts so Good

Posted by charmie - Filed under
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
  
Saturday 9: Hurts So Good
1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt.
         -  I was betrayed by the person whom I love most but I get over it and learn how to forgive and forget.

2. What's your oldest possession?
         - An old clock that my previous 101 patient gave it to me.

3. Do you have any phobias?
        - The sea , I'm always afraid going farther in the deep.

4. What values did your parents instill in you?
        - Don't talk when your mouth is full.

5. What are your plans for Easter?
        - No plans since I'm working in Jewish Country.

6. I like sun more than snow.
        - I like snow...

7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years.
        - Acid washed Jeans, Friendship bracelets, cut off jeans shorts

8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover.
       - Being thoughtful, honest, caring and kind.

9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind?
     - Since I was spending too much on telephone bills for calling home that change my mind to buy a laptop. And now it save a lot.

5 comments:

cheesecakepoi said...

Have a nice weekend. was reading your answers. Hope you can visit mine too.

issa said...

thanks for visiting..:)

shal said...

It used to be that when I go to the beach and see waves, I get nightmares about drowning at night. But these days, I've conquered those fears. :)

I am Harriet said...

Love your Easter plans.
Good answers.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/attacked-pitbull/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"Don't talk when your mouth is full." is always great advice! Happy saturday...