Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Hurts So Good
1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt.
- I was betrayed by the person whom I love most but I get over it and learn how to forgive and forget.
2. What's your oldest possession?
- An old clock that my previous 101 patient gave it to me.
3. Do you have any phobias?
- The sea , I'm always afraid going farther in the deep.
4. What values did your parents instill in you?
- Don't talk when your mouth is full.
5. What are your plans for Easter?
- No plans since I'm working in Jewish Country.
6. I like sun more than snow.
- I like snow...
7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years.
- Acid washed Jeans, Friendship bracelets, cut off jeans shorts
8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover.
- Being thoughtful, honest, caring and kind.
9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind?
- Since I was spending too much on telephone bills for calling home that change my mind to buy a laptop. And now it save a lot.
Hello my dear readers and fellow bloggers. How you doin' guys? It's been a long time that I haven't visited here or give a chanc...
Listening the moaning every minute of the day makes me sick, and tired. In fact, she is absolutely stubborn old woman that irritates me. She...
Life is full of ups and down and I'm thankful that despite of life experiences I've been through I'm still here to see this beau...
I just received my Las Vegas giveaways from Demcy today. (thanks sis). And now no one can hold me to join again for another giveaway contest...