Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Hurts So Good
1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt.
- I was betrayed by the person whom I love most but I get over it and learn how to forgive and forget.
2. What's your oldest possession?
- An old clock that my previous 101 patient gave it to me.
3. Do you have any phobias?
- The sea , I'm always afraid going farther in the deep.
4. What values did your parents instill in you?
- Don't talk when your mouth is full.
5. What are your plans for Easter?
- No plans since I'm working in Jewish Country.
6. I like sun more than snow.
- I like snow...
7. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years.
- Acid washed Jeans, Friendship bracelets, cut off jeans shorts
8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover.
- Being thoughtful, honest, caring and kind.
9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind?
- Since I was spending too much on telephone bills for calling home that change my mind to buy a laptop. And now it save a lot.