Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saturday 9: Have I told you lately that I Love You!

This week meme! Have I Told You Lately That I Love You

1. When was the last time (in a romantic setting) you have told someone that you loved them?

          -Oh, just today!on the phone..LDR relationship
2. Tell us about your very first romantic kiss.

          - I can't remember
3. What was/is your idea of the perfect date?

          - A candle light dinner in a restaurant along the beach
4. What music would you prefer when you are “getting it on”?
         - I like the vedio he sent me tittled "My Heart Belongs to You" by Jim Brickman
5. What is the most amazing experience you’ve ever shared with a partner?
         - Since we are in LDR, we shared most our time on messenger but I know there is more than that to come.
6. Sex is best saved for: love, marriage, alcohol, days that end in “y”?
         - So far, I don't know yet. I just don't want to end the day's when I'm with him.

7. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
         - No
8. What's missing from your life?
         - A partner who can give me the satisfaction I want in my life.
9. Are you a giver or taker?

        - I usually giver but they take advantage. I want to be both. 

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...