Saturday 9: Have I told you lately that I Love You!

This week meme! Have I Told You Lately That I Love You

1. When was the last time (in a romantic setting) you have told someone that you loved them?

          -Oh, just today!on the phone..LDR relationship
2. Tell us about your very first romantic kiss.

          - I can't remember
3. What was/is your idea of the perfect date?

          - A candle light dinner in a restaurant along the beach
4. What music would you prefer when you are “getting it on”?
         - I like the vedio he sent me tittled "My Heart Belongs to You" by Jim Brickman
5. What is the most amazing experience you’ve ever shared with a partner?
         - Since we are in LDR, we shared most our time on messenger but I know there is more than that to come.
6. Sex is best saved for: love, marriage, alcohol, days that end in “y”?
         - So far, I don't know yet. I just don't want to end the day's when I'm with him.

7. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
         - No
8. What's missing from your life?
         - A partner who can give me the satisfaction I want in my life.
9. Are you a giver or taker?

        - I usually giver but they take advantage. I want to be both. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn How to Cope with your Anger

Feeling Restless and Stressful

Saturday 9: Hurts so Good