Sunday, April 25, 2010

Am I truly brave?

While working this morning, It came across my mind what Erwin (my fiancee) told me when we have arguments. That, I am so brave. I smiled and asked myself if I am truly brave? then I gave a big laugh for myself of what I was thinking.

So, I listed few things that I would do if I am truly brave.


1. Write my life story and send it to "Maalaala Mo Kaya"
2. Sing in front of the big crowd with confidence.
3. Wear a bikini when I'll be in the Philippine beaches.
4. Indulge more often in luxury
5. To marry a stranger and be a wife and a mother.
6. Learn to say "NO" to my family.
7. Go back in School and be a Management Accountant

There are things I used to do here like wearing a bikini but I don't know if I can do it when I'll be home. The environment, the culture and the people are different. There are restriction and limitation especially I'll be surrounded with conservative family. Hehehe!I will see!

Underneath a libel washes the motorway.

6 comments:

Lazaro Cooks said...

Saw your profile on another page. Glad I read your interesting post. Look forward to following you here. Cheers!

Lady Patchy said...

why not be brave be somtimes by putting the bikini on back home.i am sure, you look lovely in this outfit and make sure to show us the pics.

charmie said...

hahahha!!!maybe i'll try.! thanks for dropping by lazar and tatess :)

Carmen Araneta said...

Hi Charmie, thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, when I bought in ukay-ukay, I soak the clothes first in Zonrox-Colour to disinfect them and use warm water to wash them. As for you, you are already brave working alone somewhere away from your family. Yet, when you go to famous beaches here, you'd be surprised to see the thongy bikinis worn by many Filipinas nowadays.

Dhemz said...

thanks for swinging by on my blog sis...1-2-3 pass ako jan....even here I can't wear a bikini...hubby is conservative...pede ako magbikini sa bahay lang...nyahahhaa....:)

you go girl!

Ms. Journ said...

Oi sis, nice blog hahha.. exlink tayo pede. Just let me know.

Lam mo padala mo sa MMK para hanep hehehe... Interesting sis.

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...