While working this morning, It came across my mind what Erwin (my fiancee) told me when we have arguments. That, I am so brave. I smiled and asked myself if I am truly brave? then I gave a big laugh for myself of what I was thinking.
So, I listed few things that I would do if I am truly brave.
1. Write my life story and send it to "Maalaala Mo Kaya"
2. Sing in front of the big crowd with confidence.
3. Wear a bikini when I'll be in the Philippine beaches.
4. Indulge more often in luxury
5. To marry a stranger and be a wife and a mother.
6. Learn to say "NO" to my family.
7. Go back in School and be a Management Accountant
There are things I used to do here like wearing a bikini but I don't know if I can do it when I'll be home. The environment, the culture and the people are different. There are restriction and limitation especially I'll be surrounded with conservative family. Hehehe!I will see!
Underneath a libel washes the motorway.