Wednesday, March 31, 2010

with my Jewish Family

Two years ago I was working with 101 years old English lady. She died after I took care of her for 4 years. It was a nice experienced for me and a pride that I got a patient who's reached 101 years old. I have a lovely relationship with her and her family and after she died the family still want to communicate with me. They treated me so well being part of a family. When there is a special holidays like now Pesach-Passover they always invited me to join with them. For the past two or three days I spent a few hours with them. They were very warm people and I didn't feel strange each one of them. I could feel that our Grandma Martha was still there, sharing the joys and happiness with us. I miss them a lot when the time I go back in the Philippines.

 the Family
my 101 years old patient

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...