with my Jewish Family

Two years ago I was working with 101 years old English lady. She died after I took care of her for 4 years. It was a nice experienced for me and a pride that I got a patient who's reached 101 years old. I have a lovely relationship with her and her family and after she died the family still want to communicate with me. They treated me so well being part of a family. When there is a special holidays like now Pesach-Passover they always invited me to join with them. For the past two or three days I spent a few hours with them. They were very warm people and I didn't feel strange each one of them. I could feel that our Grandma Martha was still there, sharing the joys and happiness with us. I miss them a lot when the time I go back in the Philippines.

 the Family
my 101 years old patient

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn How to Cope with your Anger

Feeling Restless and Stressful

Saturday 9: Hurts so Good