Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday 9 : You're My Best Friend

You're My Best Friend

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

1. Outside of your romantic life, do you currently have a best friend?
         -Yes I have and they are great friends. For better and for worse.

2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
        - to be happy and contented
3. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? If yes. what did you do?
       -yes i idid but sometimes too much kindness is not good.
4. If they re-instituted the draft (for both genders and your were of age) would you go, or would find some way out of it?
      - I would find some way out of it.
5. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
     - I cant resist eating now, I don't know seems like an addiction.. reason why?I'm gaining weight. Time to discipline myself.
6. Tell us about the last time you bragged.
    -  I'm not usually bragged only when I'm intimidated.
7. What area are you wisest in?
    - Mostly I'm sensible for decision planning in life. But I don't know really if I am wise enough.
8. Tell us about something that happened that at the time made you "full of yourself".
    - I think  gaining more self confidence from a shy girl who only set in the corner to a naive young lady who wants to share her opinion and insist her rights when she thought she is in the right tract.
9. Has there ever been a time that you wanted to try something in the bedroom, but were afraid to ask?
     - yes

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...