Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday 9 : Just one Look

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

1. How vein are you about how you look?
        I am particular with my looks and don't try to change me because I won't do it.

2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
         Eat Bulaga , Lunch time entertainment program in the Philippines

3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
         Nicole Kidman, she is beautiful and I like her.
 
4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
         I'm sorry I'm not interested in Sports but I like tennis
 
5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
        ignore....
 
6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
        learned how to forgive and forget

7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
        Lol, I remember I got angry with my classmate in grade 1, so I took a big stone and hit her head, my teacher scolded me and rang my mother to pick me up coz I never stop crying.
 
8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
        Most of the times I just keep quiet and if they ask me I'll tell the truth. And that relieves me.
 
9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
       I am sure they do, bad or good.. but who cares?

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...