1. Are you the type of person who jumps into new ventures or do you prefer baby steps?
It depends the situation but I am always a risk taker for adventure.
2. Who do you feel believes in you the most?
My cousin Rose, I know she believes me the most.
3. When was the last time you were on a stage?
Hahaha.. I think, 2001 9 years ago, when I received my diploma in college.
4. Tell us about the worst boss you ever had.
She sent me for a bidding report and I had no idea of that place... I was alone then, rode a bus to that strange place and ask where was the office. And when I came back to my office, she shouted at me why I was late..She didn't know that I was lost.. But she get over her anger. and we won the bidding ..
5. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one the three games?
I don't know I'm not a sports lover.
6. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
Flif flops, jeans, sleeveless, and t-shirt in the summer. Then, boots, mini skirt and tights on the winter.. I feel comfortable and easy to move and shows who I am.
7. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
Oprah Winfrey, I love her shows. It's real.. I would love only to be her guest and be interviewed.
8. St. Patrick's Day is on Wednesday March 17th. Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
Ignore it co'z I don't know about it.. Obviously it's not part of Philippines Holiday's or Israel Holiday's.
9. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
A million of dollars LOL... I will give it to my parents, for vacation and business.. For myself enjoying my life to the fullest and for my future as well. Lastly, well will be given to my Church for expansion and renovation..
Hello my dear readers and fellow bloggers. How you doin' guys? It's been a long time that I haven't visited here or give a chanc...
Listening the moaning every minute of the day makes me sick, and tired. In fact, she is absolutely stubborn old woman that irritates me. She...
Life is full of ups and down and I'm thankful that despite of life experiences I've been through I'm still here to see this beau...
I just received my Las Vegas giveaways from Demcy today. (thanks sis). And now no one can hold me to join again for another giveaway contest...