Sunday, March 14, 2010

on my naked face...

When I woke up this morning, it came up to my mind what if I will post my naked face here? ..LOL... make up free face.. no lipstick, no foundation not even considering a pressed powder. I know the idea makes me sick because I'm not used to post photos of myself  without wearing any make ups (smile) but I guess there is something about it that makes me feel free and liberating. And I figure it out that this is another step in my quest in learning to love the bits of myself that I consider to be imperfect, instead of admiring it as being lovely.



Posting this photo took me a lot of courage, and when I look at it I humbly say It's not bad I think hahaha!!! so scary to see my face without make ups. Its a fresh look, just got up from bed when I took this photo. I noticed that my right eye is smaller than my left eye. I like my lips, even without lipstick hehehe....but I look like my age LOL...I do feel much more insecure without wearing make ups or doing my hair though I don't wear a huge amount of make up on a daily basis. Usually I used only pressed powder and a bit of lips shiner. But it's nice to know that I can look myself in the mirror without wearing make ups,. I  guess that's the most important thing although we are all prettier when we wear  a bit of make ups on a daily basis.  I know there are certain things I have to cover in order to look like a decent human being.( ^_^). I posted some photo of my self  with make ups to a certain place I go. 



on daily basis 


when I go to church


went to parties, discos or dinner..

Wearing make ups will depend to the clothes and the fashion I'm wearing... It looks very different when I wear make ups and gain me a lot more of self confidence..
  
"Beauty is Always on the eye of the Beholder"



1 comment:

charmie said...

sorry for those who want to post a comment, I made a wrong set up..

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...