Monday, March 8, 2010

notes from facebook, updated today

Five names I go by:
1.Issadora (my formal name)
2.Thata (my family,relatives and some close friends call me)
3.Issa (highschool and gradeschool)
4.Dora (at work)
5. Isang (by my boardmates in college)

Three things you are wearing right now:

1. Jeans
2. Cardigan
3. socks

Two things you want very badly at the moment

1.  Birth Certificate
2. Baptismal Certificate

Two things you did last night:

1. listening music
2. make an application letter

Two things you ate today:
1. fried chicken liver
2. Rice

Two people you last talked to on the phone:

1. ate elsa
2.Anne

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...