Monday, March 8, 2010

on smiling face...

Its my first time to join this funny enjoyable game of Sam. and here it goes this week on saturday 9

1. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
       - preparation of my upcoming wedding, the thought of it , made me smile all the time. i am really excited.

2. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
       - hmmm , I cannot discuss it here but what was it I learned from that lie and never do it again anymore in my whole life.

3. Do you hold a grudge?
      - Not really but recently I got upset .

4. What is the worst job you've ever had?
    - when I was staying with my cousin, I consider it as a job(domestic work)I was studying then I was free with board and lodging but I have to do all the house hold work. She treated me like a slaves.

5. What would be your dream job?
     - I dreamed to work in a big company as an executive or manager or as a business consultant.
6. What is the happiest event you've experienced?
     - When I finished my degree with my own hard work and sacrifices.

7. What is the saddest thing you've experienced?
    - When my sister got ill in America and I have to shoulder the responsibility(financially). All  my savings had lost for her illness. But I thanked GOD she get over it.

8. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
      - I think I used to exaggerate things, especially when I'm irritated to the person I talk with.

9. List the cars that you have owned. Give us just a few words about each one.
      - I don't have a car but I dreamed to have a BMW ...

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...