Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Early Morning, Early Start

It's 8 am in the morning here in Israel and after had my cup of coffe and shower I used to open my laptop and check my email or my account on facebook or any website that I am a member. I enjoy browsing before I started work hehehe!!! shhhh... that's my only outlet away from home. I browse a site that I was so amazed. Pwde na pala tayong di na mag abroad and we could earn atleast 300 $ a month through blogging. We could blogs what's happening in our daily routine as a starter like me. Then, we could enhance our knowledge through blogging.

I will attached the link of you tube here so that you can view the vedio.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ha-_pFFV4


So, lets start writing and earn money online.

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...