Thursday, February 25, 2010

A bit of Humor

This is one of my favorite part of the day. Reading  something to make me laugh. And here some of my collection of jokes that makes me laugh. Sounds corny but it's up to you to follow :)

Last 2008 this was considered the funniest joke in the world which made the most people laugh...And here it is..

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be  breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead" What can I do? . The operator says, "Calm down, I can help. First, let make sure he's dead. There is a silence and then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guys says, OK, now what? ngek!Hehehe!!!:)


TOP JOKES IN USA 

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mind swing, takes off his golf cap , close his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: " wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. The man then replies: " yeah , well we were married 35 years . 





No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...