Bread Pudding is one of my favorite dessert here. It is not an extravagant dessert but I absolutely sure If you try to make it you will love it.
Here's some things to be needed how to make a simple bread pudding.
Whole white bread
200 gr butter
1 box of whipping Cream
1 box of milk
100 0r 150 gr of black currant
Prepare a rectangular 2"inches deep oven dish.
1. Sliced the bread into 8 pcs. cut into half inch , not so thin (depends the size of your dish)
2. Spread the butter to the 4pcs of bread and add the blackberry jam and black currant on the top.
3. Take the other 4 slices of bread, spread the butter into it and put it to cover. (like sandwiches)
4. On the top of it, spread again the butter and blackberry jam and add the black currant again
The Bread sandwich is done :
For the Cream :
1. Prepare a blender or a cake mixer.
2. Put the 1 box of whipping cream into the mixer and half box or 2 1/2 cups of milk.
3. Mix it together and pour it to the bread.
4. Wait until it get soften then put it to the oven for 200 degrees heat for 25 minutes cooking time or until it gets browner.
Serve while its hot, and you can make as 8 servings :
Optional : You can put cinnamon powder to add taste on it.
Hello my dear readers and fellow bloggers. How you doin' guys? It's been a long time that I haven't visited here or give a chanc...
Listening the moaning every minute of the day makes me sick, and tired. In fact, she is absolutely stubborn old woman that irritates me. She...
Life is full of ups and down and I'm thankful that despite of life experiences I've been through I'm still here to see this beau...
I just received my Las Vegas giveaways from Demcy today. (thanks sis). And now no one can hold me to join again for another giveaway contest...