Monday, July 13, 2009

headache-from emotional stress

Since yesterday, i got a terrible headache and I thought,lack of sleep was the main reason. But probably, the weather also one of the cause because it is very hot. Taking medicine is my worse enemy but I can't cope the pain (aching)so I decided to take paracetamol this morning. that helps me a lot. Emotional stress also the reason why people having headache I supposed. Me, I'm not overwork physically but the I am emotionally stress. Being with the elderly person for almost 16 hours a day is tiring. Well, that's the kind of job I got. I prefer to look after Alzheimer's patient rather than a mobile person, who is able to walk and talk as a normal people. It's difficult to manage. I am emotionally stress because I could feel what they felt and sometimes I am worried and the anger is there. I usually take a deep breath and get out from the room and avoid them sometimes.

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...