Thursday, July 16, 2009

Evaluating myself and my relationship

I keep thinking where I gone wrong? All I know I tried to give the best I can but it seems it's not enough for him. Perhaps, something wrong with me or because we are miles away from each other. Sometimes he felt that I am unreachable, I am too strong which in fact I have nothing to show off. With the experiences I had I grew to handle relationship. I listen and take advices and applied it to my self.

When I was 28 years old, I had also a long distance relationship. He was working as a sailor, so we only talked once in a month or 45 days. It was hard for me but the relationship last almost 2 years then suddenly he was gone. All I've heard that he was married. I am certainly sure that we are not meant to be after all.

I left home when I was 13 years old and stand with my own and makes decision. I don't know of being so independent at a very young age is helpful? I became so though, domineering and a bossy character. I don't want to be like this but I grew up like with nobody I can count on , only myself. I don't even know who's to blame. Can I blame my parents? No idea.

Perhaps, looking for a partner it's very hard for me. Hard to adjust everything that I used to do and make. They said, in a relationship, "you have to give more , more than you receive" and it's not my cup of tea. But on the other hand I want somebody who cares, make decision, support and comfort me. I want them to pamper me because which I never get when I was a child/teenager..





No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...