Monday, February 16, 2009

Is this real, or is this me???




My cousin told me last night that I’ve changed my whole aura completely, not what I was (a charming girl) but what I am now (not for the better)that was she say’s.
Ive noticed it a few months ago, and Ive been thinking a lot about it. I know that I consistently tend to over think things(secretly) and still this is one subject on my mind. maybe it has something to do with my age, my maturity stage.??? Do I really accepted it???
Being appreciated and admired is a wonderful feeling. The more people admire you ,the more you wanted to make changed.
I always wanted the same way as I am because its easy to be completely realbut there are moments that I am not being honest, I am not representing myself as accurately as I could, As accurately as I should. Maybe because the environment Im in. I have to level myself with the people I get along with.
Probably as I mentioned ealier , it has something to do with my age. Does it make sense?Not really, isn’t it? Everybody gets older.And one thing I am quitely sure also it has something to do with my work. I was exhausted, I cannot go out, I cannot unwind myself even I wanted too. It seems I am like a prisoner. I can go out from one place to another. Stupid job, but I don’t have a choice. So. how could I wear make-ups, etcc…
I know also that I am comforable with my own, I like being able to look as I truly am and appreaciate it. I am very unconfortable when I’m wearing something which aren’t suitable to the place and to the people I’m going with. I am happy enough with jeans, blouse or t-shirt(daily basis).
At this point, I know that I am not neglecting myself. I’m not the same as before but I still take care of myself. I definitely dress well if I am going to the party, bars,dancing etc..For a while, I am completely fine..
Thank you cousin and I wish one day I could go out and unwind myself. I WANT LIFE……I WANT A GLASS OF WINE , I WANT DANCING ETCCCC….I missed so much those days.




No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...