Monday, February 2, 2009

My First Adventure








I came here in Israel 6 years ago, everything was first....First country, language, people, work... and my first adventure...


Wasn't very easy for me,and most of the people didn't know how to speak English and I don't know how to speak their language either... Once I rode a taxi and the driver dropped me to the place which I didn't know. I told him "this is not the place" and driver replied me in sign language which means"he didn't understad what I meant to say" I cried :( what can I do??? I dont have enough money to ask for another taxi.. So, I walked on the street untill I found out the main street that familiar to me. It took me one hour walking before I saw the place where I supposed to go home....


Three months later, I started learning to speak basic Hebrew :):):) ...It helps me to communicate to people even it wasn't a corrent grammar. hehehe... Kahit ako mismo natatawa sa Hebrew ko minsan di ko nga maiintindihan...I ashamed of myself but honestly I am not interested more than they expect from me... But I tried my best to learn kasi sabi nila I have to learn. It's for my own benifits.... Now, I could speak and understand Hebrew but I cannot read.. I can understand and speak well rather than those English Jewish who lived the country more than 30 years,,,well, honestly they are old enough to learn the language. hehehe:):):)


No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...