1. “A good thing never ends.” Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended?
- I believe nothing will last forever. There is always a beginning and an ending. But I believe those memories from my childhood, from my friends, and from those people who been a special part of me are the good things in my life that never ended.
2. “I got nasty habits, I take tea at three.” Do you have an nasty habits?
-Hmmm, maybe scratching my scalp all the time because I have scalp allergies.
3. “I'd rather be dead than to be singing Satisfaction at 45.” He obviously changed his mind. What is something that you still do that you thought you' outgrow
-Splurging myself through shopping and traveling.
4. “Lose your dreams and lose your mind.” Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by?
- I think giving up a wonderful career in my life and went abroad and now I'm afraid what life awaits me when I'm going home.
5. “I haven't had time to return to the scene because I never left it.” As you've grown older, what ways are you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger?
- I've grown so much I know but I still have that shyness. I can feel pulling back myself sometimes.
6. “Patriotism is something that fades when the war starts.” How do you react to this quote?
- I think patriotism fades away in time and it is always remembered when there are anniversaries, ceremonies or something to be acknowledge for.
7. “The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either.” Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person to when your were younger? Do you like it?
8. “It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you pull yourself back.” Have you let yourself go in any aspect of your life?
- Yes, a lot of times because I make my own decision.
9. “My mother has always been unhappy with what I do. She would rather I do something nicer, like being a brick layer.” How do you parents feel about what you do?
- I think I've always been a good daughter to my parents. Though, I can make my own decision but when it comes to them I always obey them. Now, when I want to make a big step in my life I cannot say that they are happy about it though they give their blessings.
10. “Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope.” How would you categorize your political point of view?