Sunday, July 18, 2010

2 comments Sunday, July 18, 2010

Meme of Many Odd Questions - Part 1 & 2

Posted by charmie - Filed under ,
Join me here to answer these meme of many odd questions. 



Cheers to all of us thieves!  

Part 1 

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
- My hair

 2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
- Exemption, I don't have a hoodie

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- No

4. Do you plan outfits?
- Yes, sometimes

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- Just fine

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
-My phone

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
- I'm not usually having dreams, so, I cannot honestly remember
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
- NO

9. What are you craving right now?
- Filipino Food

10. Do you floss?
-Yes, of course

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
-Vegetable

12. Are you emotional?
-Yes, I am

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
-From 1 to 1,000. I think not.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
- I lick ice cream

15. Do you like your hair?
-My curly hair ?No.

16. Do you like yourself?
- Yes, I love myself

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- Yes, if given an opportunity, why not?

18. What are you listening to right now?
- Symphony Orchestra.. My lady is listening this music now


19. Are your parents strict?
- Hmmm, slight lol!

20. Would you go sky diving?
- I love to try

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
- Yes

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
- Filipino celebrities , yes!

Part 2

23. Do you rent movies often?
-No, I watch movie in my laptop

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
-No, I'm alone in my room. lol

25. How many countries have you visited?
- None but I'm a Filipino working in Israel

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
-Yes, but very rarely

27. Ever been on a train?
- Yes

28. Brown or white eggs?
- White Eggs

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
- Yes

30. Do you use Chap Stick?
-No idea what is chap stick

31. Do you own a gun?
- NO

32. Can you use chop sticks?
-Yes, I can

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
-Work, old lady patient. lol

34. Are you too forgiving?
-Yes, but it takes time.

35. Ever been in love?
- Yes

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
- Probably back to work

37. Ever have cream puffs?
-What is cream puffs?lol

38. Last time you cried?
- Last night

39. What was the last question you asked?
- Why you don't want to go to the doctor?

40. Favorite time of the year?
- Winter and Spring time

41. Do you have any tattoos?
- No

42. Are you sarcastic?
- Sometimes, I could be sarcastic

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
- Yes

44. Ever walked into a wall?
- Yes

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I've watched those movies on my laptop too.

Have a great Sunday.
Join us for Monday Mayhem
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/things-ive-learned-with-entrecard-and-chop-sticks/

Sandra said...

I'm so nosy, this is the kind of post that I can't take my eyes off of! And what do you mean you don't own a hoodie! well, you can have one of mine, I have no more room!
Nice to meet you!