Sunday, May 2, 2010

You deserve to be in a picture too

Have you ever been in a situation where you and your friend wanted to take a picture and you need to ask someone to take it for both of you. What if you are in nowhere , in the middle of your adventures and nobody is there? I'm the one of those photo addict, and usually I only take views and scenery because I don't have anyone to take a picture of me.

Browsing over the net, I found this handy camera good for all occasion. This Xshot camera has an extender up to 37 inches or 94 cm and only 9 inches when it is close. It also have an adapter that rotates 180 degrees and has a thumb screw lock in desired position.  Its weigh only 1.25 pounds and very comfortable and easy to take whenever you go. Like traveling, hiking, camping. You deserve also to be in the picture. So, with this camera nobody will be miss in family photos, group of friends pictures and etc.. It is very fun and easy to use and very useful to have one.

I'm would love to  have one in the future (smile). The sooner the better since I am a number one photo fanatic or photo addict.




XSHOT





Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...