Sunday, April 18, 2010

on believing myself

I  think that is so crazy insane how we can get caught out in  life that we forget the foundation of the things that make us who we are. I'm not a writer nor born to be a writer I just love to take notes whatever I think and feel. Back few years ago,   I used to write down all of the things that I know to be true for myself and for life in general... When I sorting out my things today, I stumbled across my notes and saw the list.

This is the notes that I found  today!

1. I've come to realize I try to hard to hold on the things I should let go.
2. I've found a million things in myself that I never thought Its possible to happen.
3. I realize that no mater how much you love someone that doesn't mean they will ever love you back .
4. I can see now that there are no rewards without risk.
5. I know that things have to hurt bad before they ever get better.
6. I've come to realize that no matter how hard I try nothing i ever 100 percent cetain.
7. I've come to realize that friends only come and goes and its how you make the time that matters.
8. I can see that a family , is a family after all what you have done to them.
9. I can see that I have given an opportunity in this life and I shouldn't  take it for granted.
10. I've come to realize that pain is the foundation of beautiful things that has yet to come.
11. I believe that everybody has given an opportunity to forget and forgive and correct their mistakes and move on in life.
12. I know that love is the greatest thing in the world and hearbreak is worst to bare.
13. I believe when GOD closes the door he may not open another right away but he always leave a window for us  to crawl out.
14. I've realize that to grow is a learning process.
15. I've come to the conclusion that life is truly about the journey not the destination.
16. I believe that determination is the key for everything.
17. Life is often a risk, take changes, and if you are not happy , fix it until who you've  become and who you are.



After reading this list, I don't know if I lost the part of me who had self confidence and faith in myself.  Definitely that girl is not lost but I want to find her again not of who she was but to be better and be better and better!

1 comment:

ME said...

wow... very great post sister... I can relate to that.. coz almost in all that position especially about the family.. after all they are there whatever bad decision i made.. I take them for granted for my own happines and when I fall they are still there for me... We need to change and be a better person.... God Bless You sis..

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...