This the question:
You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size.
Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining table. Describe what you see "on" and "around" the table.
You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
What do you do with the cup?
You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is is it?
How will you cross the water?
1. You are walking in the woods with sister. sister is the most important person in your life.
2. You see a bird. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
3. You smile with the animal? The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passively/aggressively)
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your Dream House. It is simple but lovely. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? You answered yes. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining table. table mat with prepare for the meals are on and around the table. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. The cup is made of porcelain. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with sister. For example, styrafoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable.
8. You pick it up. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards sister.
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a river. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. You cross the river by bridge. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.