Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my collection of quotes

True Friends Are Gifts,n0t easily gained.Its ro0ts fr0m one's HEART & involves memories dat stay...Not for a m0ments,n0t for a day but 4Ever.

[Behind ur smiles,i knw der r sorr0ws;
Bhind ur laughters
i knw der r tears; but i want u 2 know that behind Y (",)U der 's always ME..gudnyt!

If u hide,I'll seek u
If ur lost,I'll search 4u
If u leave,I'll wait 4 u
If they take u away from me,I'll fight 4u,coz ur s0m1 special,my DEAR.
Thank you!

I wish one day,u'll miss me terribly that no matter how hard u l0ok 4 me u w0nt find me.Why? coz i want you 2 miss me the way im missing u right now! Takecare

Not all people who pass by ur life are meant 4u.S0me are 4 fun,others are 4 tears and most of them are just passing by...Me,passing by? N0, i'll stay as long as u want me,gud P.M!

Have a heart that never hardens,a temper that never rises,a touch that never hurts and a love that never dieas.G0D has all of this 4u...

As we live each day may we do our part 2 make 1 difference..2 touch 1 heart and through each day may it be our goal 2 encourage 1 mind and inspire 1 soul.

God said...Trials r not reasons 2 give up but a challenge 2 improve our lives.Its not an excuse 2 back out but an inspiration to move 4ward and grow.

F u nid a helpen hand il give u mine, F u want sum1 2 b with il guide through.And if by chance u have been busy & 4goten me dont wori id be the same as how uv meet me yesterday.

If friends were flowers,surely i wud not pick you! Id let u grow in d garden and cultivate u wid LOVE & CARE so i can kip u 4ever my friend.

Night is over,new morning is here! I greet u Good Morning and i hope that ur day will b filled w/God's Blessings!

Success is getting what u want, happiness is wanting wat u get,where der is no concern in d heart der comes no music from the SOUL.

Today i learned that what is valuable is not what i have in my life but who i have in my life...THANKS for being a part of it.

When a greeting is sent from a distance.U can hear d wishes,u cant see d smiles but u can sense the care that truly comes from the HEART!!!
Early 2 bed,early 2 rise makes a man healthy and wise..

Life is full of roads as we travel on.Some we try 2 4get and some we wish we never passed.But there's 1 road i dont regret passing its were we became FRIENDS..

A friend is a gift wen its new,its a miracle wen it is true but u know what?Its a blessing wen its YOU! God bless...

When u find a dream in ur heart,do not let it go.For dreams are tiny seeds from which beautiful tomorrows grow.Let G0D carry u thru.

When people look at us they say u have a pleasing personality,sweet disposition,& magical face.You know why? Bcoz as friends,what i have is yours.

Whenever life takes me,no matter wat path i take even if i meet new friends bear in mind u'l never loose ur place in my heart coz ders only 1 special friend in life.



It hurt to realize dat d people u thought u'd love 4 life dat love u as much u thought they did and can do w/o as if they never knew you at all.

When u came 2 b my friend i told myself dat ur so lucky 2 have me but u know what?Im luckier coz evry1 can have me but not evry1 gets the chance 2 have you.

S0meday u'l 4get d closeness we have, u'l 4get d joke we have shared,u'l mit some1 who can get along w/u more than i can but i hope that u'l never 4get me..friend

Time may stop,days mybe over,months may go,years may pass,world may END but 1 thing will surely remain we became friends.

It was unfair dat the world gave me so many reasons 2 hate but how can i hate such a wonderful world wen it give me a chance to know a wondrful person like you.

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...