Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Satisfying my Insanity

A month ago I admired some stuff from Kurdapyaz Collection. Seems there is no wedges, stilettos, shoulder bag etc. here in Israel. And to satisfy my insanity , I was tempted to order. When the stuff arrived last week, I went quickly to the post office to claim the stuff.  I was shocked when the postman asked me to pay 160 NIS. equivalent to 42 US dollars for a tax. Gosh, it is one pair of shoe here!  Well, it was an experienced. In fairness of Sheila the author of Kurdapya Meets World and the owner of Kurdapyaz Collection. The stuff is so cute and lovely. So, no regret even I paid $42 extra. It wasn't her fault though.

Meet the lovely and cute stuff. You might order if you admire it too. ^-^




4 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

Oh my goodness! Ka nice sa new stuff nimo sis oi... I love the pink bag ang wedge... ang $42 sulit man tali sad kay daghan man diay u ug order abi ko isang pair lang...

Ang bag cute kaau jud girl na girl na girl...

charmie said...

Hehehe, ganahan kaayo ko.. pasagdi ng 42$ hehehe!!! kay ako pag ganahan, ganahan ju .. worthy man pud.. hehehe!!!

Karen Chayne said...

oh my! super nice kaayo imong mga stuffs nga napalit sis! i also like it... so kikay jud kaayo!

Sherry said...

sis good choice here would cost even more. heels usually cost USD$23 here and bags depend if got promotion.

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...