Sunday, June 13, 2010

On my great weekend

Sorry for my absence guys, I was busy with my cousin, stayed with me for 3 days and  2 nights. We're here in Israel but our work place is far from each other. Not really far for two hours travel. And after three and half years we bonded again. I had a great time with her. Fabulous weekend, though we never sleep the whole first night but it was worth the fun. Here are some captured moment together.





Forever In Blue Jeans


We usually called gatas at kape ^-^ (milk and coffee)

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

You're both lovely. Glad you had a nice time bonding with one another.

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...