Wednesday, March 10, 2010

elephant never forgets

I'm ashamed of my self in 31 years of my existence I never know that elephant never forgets things and places. Sarah my lady just told me today and honestly it was my first encounter. Perhaps, I wasn't a wide reader or never listen when my teacher was explaining that fact, or a phrase? ^_^:)



If this is a phrase or a fact?,what is the explanation?  For a few hours , while I was working, it was stuck on my mind and I was really eager to look for an answer.
According to my research "An elephant never forget " is a phrase

The origin of the phrase seems to go back to observations that elephants follow the same paths and even hand down genetic memories of directions and places grounds across generations. Each elephant clan has a certain burial place, like many human communities, and always help the dying ones get back there if they are not killed traumatically firstcontinue....






Level 1 Sponsors:

Level 2 Sponsors:
Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best vacation Places  : Momma Wannabee  : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whisper : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom  : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Trendy And Heartily Yours : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : it's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : How I Earn Money Online :
A Woman Remembers : Beng's Entertainment Spree : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Yashiro : The Blogger Hub : Embrace Life

1 comment:

niko said...

hi issa,

can you pls visit this link? http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-number-7.html

and tell them this:
Done with the 2 required posts and I was referred by Niko.

thanks a lot ha! sensya sa abala. it is required kasi eh so the referral points will be counted :) thanks thanks! mwahness

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...