Saturday, February 27, 2010

on friday..........

thanks G-D it's Friday, hate it or love it?..
i woke up this morning as usual a constant sneezing ,grrrrrrr i hate it.. then i checked Sarah(patient) from the other room if she is alright. she has back pains for more than a week and that also bother me most..

on phone.. i pick up my phone, i wonder why my beloved boyfriend "fiancee" wasn't online in skype/yahoo messenger last night. sent him a message where he is but no reply...

having cup of coffe and a piece of bread only for breakfast... and as usual to my friday routine cleaning the silver which i hate to do it...

and what's funny i didn't do anything the whole morning, i almost forgot my patient lol... only browsing on how to make money through blogging.. i didn't know that it was lunch time.. luckily i have leftover from yesterday's soup and vegetable..GOSH, it's not like me..i'd finish my routine in the afternoon..check my plants and it is dead hehehe!!!

at the end of the day i feel like i worked too much lol...listening the moaning of my patient which is so irritating.. saw my boyfriend online and just said if i harvest his farmville and farmtown in facebook , OH  what a nonsense? (seigh) i cannot make money for it.

i was upset then...

1 comment:

ME said...

good morning... happy weekends... thanks for following.. now its my turn...

Hello I'm Back

Hello my dear readers and fellow bloggers. How you doin' guys? It's been a long time that I haven't visited here or give a chanc...