Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm here back again.





Hi there , I'm back again updating my correspondence. I wasn't able to write for a few months due to some problems. hehehe!!! Actually, I became lazy to write.

I'm here again sharing those days that I wasn't here.

Three months ago, I went for a holiday together with my cousin, my aunt and her Israeli husband. I had a lovely time in the Dead Sea 3 days holiday trip. We stayed on at Golden Tulip Hotel, that caters all in one package. I cannot believe how abundant they were in food and drinks. The accommodation was really great. I attached some photo graphs here to let you show how I enjoyed so much that little holiday after working here for 7 years.

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...