Friday, July 31, 2009

updates for today

It wasn't so bad , I had a lovely time playing with the kids at the pool. A bit tired but I enjoyed the company so well, with Anne and David. But for the past days, I have difficulty dealing with Sarah (my elderly person that i looked after). She had a terrible moods and most of the time I can't bear not to answer her a single word especially if she discriminated me and the country where I from (Philippines) When she got angry with her daughter I'm the one who suffer her anguish. And it takes time before she get over it. This is the part of the job unlike in the Philippines, I have a career there when I left but now I don't know if I could find a job when I came back. So sad , and so frustrating. But then, I still think positive , I'm not given up so quicky.

No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...