Saturday, June 27, 2009

friday night

hey, i just got up from my bed thinking about what had happen last night hehehehe.. i'm out from prison lol...It was a lovely evening with my cousin ROz and Sarah (employer) . I made a shabath dinner, with gaspacho soup, grilled chicken with roast patatoe and sweet potatoe, beens and peas as out side dishes. We had a apple pie dessert, a fruit salad and an ice cream hehehe, yummy!!! wala lang akong picture for those meal. after that we went for a walk along the beach. the breeze and the smell of the sea water was very nice.. oh , it was a wonderful evening even i'm very far from my family(parents). I wish that my boyfriend was here last night. hayyyyyyyy, ang layo din niya.


No comments:

on how to fight this pandemic

In this time of pandemic,  one thing we have in common as mommies is to protect our children  and ourselves. We bought vitamins to boost our...